Sunday 22 April 2012

EVENT #1: ENGLISH MONTH'S DEBATE

Truthfully i have no guts to stand in front of people..
In 19 years of my life i never NEVER involve myself in any activities 
that requires me to stand in front of people.. People called it stage fright isn't it?
I guess i have "those"disease..sob3
 That's why, i respect people who have that confidence to stand in front of people especially DEBATE!!
Well, on March 2012, my college has organize an English Month..
It was for the first time that English Month was held at KIC..
After all, the college is practically new..

One of the activities during English Month was DEBATE inter class.. It was truly awesome to see my classmates debate.. They made me proud indeed..This are some of the moments from the English Month's debate!!!!!



"Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave and
you can never go without leaving your footprint behind."

No comments:

Post a Comment