Thursday 19 April 2012

I'M OLD BECAUSE OF ASSIGNMENTS

ASSIGNMENT..ASSIGNMENT.. & more ASSIGNMENT!!!!!
I'm stuck with so many unfinished assignment nowadays..
Why~why do i have to do all of those assignments..
It's annoying and frustrating..
Actually, i need to submit an essay both soft copy and hard copy
tomorrow on 20th April but i still DID NOT started yet..what should i do?
WELL, i have no excuses at all for not finishing those assignment..
But if i have to say one then, it's because I'M LAZY!!!
 
WHAT can i say, I was born this way!! Lady Gaga??hehe
"LADY GAGA-BORN THIS WAY"
Arrgghh!! I hate assignments..I'm getting older day by day because of assignments.. Wrinkles are popping up everywhere,silver hair that needs to be pluck everyday..sob33x
 
Lets face the reality people!! Assignment is a necessity for a STUDENT after all..
I think i need to do the assignment now..My heart is at ease now after all this COMPLAIN, i mean CONFESSION..Later peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment